Gods Hand of Death
[GHoD] was created by Clinical_T-Bagg in order to take the MW2 community by storm. [GHoD] or God's Hands of Death became known February 18, 2010 when it finally emerged and started dominating other clans in the Modern Warfare 2 community. [GHoD] is currently recruiting members who not only want to win, but also have alot of fun at the same time. We are a very TACTICAL, PRESTIGIOUS CLAN. When it comes to battles, our side is the one you will want to be on. If your not, well lets just say SORRY 'BOUT YOUR LUCK. We look forward to a GREAT ERA in MW2 as [GHoD] rises and others fall. SO JOIN NOW OR DIE!!!!!!!!!

Please click on the register button and make an application on the forum.
Gods Hand of Death
[GHoD] was created by Clinical_T-Bagg in order to take the MW2 community by storm. [GHoD] or God's Hands of Death became known February 18, 2010 when it finally emerged and started dominating other clans in the Modern Warfare 2 community. [GHoD] is currently recruiting members who not only want to win, but also have alot of fun at the same time. We are a very TACTICAL, PRESTIGIOUS CLAN. When it comes to battles, our side is the one you will want to be on. If your not, well lets just say SORRY 'BOUT YOUR LUCK. We look forward to a GREAT ERA in MW2 as [GHoD] rises and others fall. SO JOIN NOW OR DIE!!!!!!!!!

Please click on the register button and make an application on the forum.
Gods Hand of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very TACTICAL, PRESTIGIOUS CLAN. When it comes to battles, our side is the one you will want to be on. We look forward to a GREAT ERA in MW2 as [GHoD] rises and others fall. SO JOIN NOW OR DIE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterSquadsLog in
Welcome to GHoD!
[GHoD]iBlameLag is the new clan leader, we are also looking for an administration team and officers.
We are currently recruiting for XBOX and PS3 on Modern Warfare 2. We may launch a BFBC2 Team if there is interest.
Member of the week is [GHoD]schiavone925 congrats expect your bonus rank points soon!

GHoD's Record.

Go down 
+4
Marmarthebeast54
[GHoD]Flanders4tl
[GHoD]schiavone925
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg
Admin
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:36 pm

I am please to say that GHoD is now 3-0 in clan battles. We are on a great start. We our showing our dominance against other clans. Todays MVP of our clan battle is gonna be handed to my boy Schaivone or as we aka Calzone. good job brother and everyone else keep it up. GHoDs rule over all.
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]schiavone925
Private
Private
[GHoD]schiavone925

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:41 pm

we just the best clan out there, point blank. gunner
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/schaboner
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg
Admin
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Ok so next update. We have just won our fourth clan battle in a row against [PWN*]. It was a blowout for both rounds of play. We won on both Derail, and Karachi. MVP for that clan battle is Derick, which is funny because he is the former Leader of [PWN*]. In an after game interview, we asked Derick, "Are you happy you left [PWN*] and joined GHoD?" Derick replied with, "Yeah, we dominated them." Great job GHoD and keep on ruling the other clans.
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Flanders4tl
GOD
GOD

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:22 am

awesome man. So im gonna give shiavaron member of the week and a bonus 50 rank points
Back to top Go down
https://ghod.darkbb.com
[GHoD]schiavone925
Private
Private
[GHoD]schiavone925

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:20 am

ayye gooodshit derick everyone keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/schaboner
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg
Admin
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 pm

GHoD is now 5-0 against a clan who a while back tried to recruit our co leader iBlamelag. This clan is Known as the [oWnD] clan. In the clan battle they're was alot of trash talk in the game by the opposing clan. We showed our dominance beating the in the first round 4-1 and then the second round 4-2. I am proud to say that the MVP of the battle is one of my own Zeus unit member's Treyslizzle. Good job bro and to all the GHoDs who participated in the battle. but i have to give honorable mention to Marmarbeast. good job brother. Lets keep beating them and showing the MW2 competition what GHoD is here for.

T-Bagg out
Back to top Go down
Marmarthebeast54

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Yo good shyt on the win letzz keep killin it gunner
Back to top Go down
treyslice7491
2nd lt
2nd lt
treyslice7491

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:19 pm

u already kno doe...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/treyslice
[GHoD]Flanders4tl
GOD
GOD

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:07 am

is this all on GB?
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg
Admin
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:57 am

no not gb yet. but are clan matches
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Flanders4tl
GOD
GOD

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:25 am

We gotta invite evryine to a GB squad thingy but atm im currently banned on GB for mentioning blue waffle Very Happy so im unbanned on last day of march.
Back to top Go down
treyslice7491
2nd lt
2nd lt
treyslice7491

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:30 pm

wat is blue waffle???
Back to top Go down
agentphoenix92
Lance corp
Lance corp

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:05 pm

how do u pick who goes into the clan matches??
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]sUpEr_MaN_925
Lance corp
Lance corp
[GHoD]sUpEr_MaN_925

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm

what the hell is a blue waffle?? Oh but wat i was going to say was i have a Game Battle account so you guys can add me its sUpEr_MaN_925 What a Face
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Flanders4tl
GOD
GOD

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 pm

blue waffle is nasty just google it ^^ you may be sick
Back to top Go down
x1nViNCibLe baby!

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 am

if you join GB im sure you will have a shock:/ hopefully not but yeah teams on that are the very opposite to the team's you've played.
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg
Admin
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:27 pm

invincible first of all we already have actually played to gb teams jus havent been sanctioned. second ive been part of many tourny clans before and have done gb for a while and i know the caliber of wat gb teams have. third with you have only been with us a couple of days. you have yet to see what this clan can do at its full potential. and right now we arent even close to have been givingit full on to the other clans, but when it happens therwe will b nothing standing in our way. i can promise u that
Back to top Go down
treyslice7491
2nd lt
2nd lt
treyslice7491

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:32 am

damn right on that bruh... we go hard in tha paint...
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Flanders4tl
GOD
GOD

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:33 am

god

^^ all i have to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GHoD's Record. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHoD's Record.   GHoD's Record. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHoD's Record.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Hand of Death :: Feedback and Announcments :: Announcments-