Gods Hand of Death
[GHoD] was created by Clinical_T-Bagg in order to take the MW2 community by storm. [GHoD] or God's Hands of Death became known February 18, 2010 when it finally emerged and started dominating other clans in the Modern Warfare 2 community. [GHoD] is currently recruiting members who not only want to win, but also have alot of fun at the same time. We are a very TACTICAL, PRESTIGIOUS CLAN. When it comes to battles, our side is the one you will want to be on. If your not, well lets just say SORRY 'BOUT YOUR LUCK. We look forward to a GREAT ERA in MW2 as [GHoD] rises and others fall. SO JOIN NOW OR DIE!!!!!!!!!

Please click on the register button and make an application on the forum.
Gods Hand of Death
[GHoD] was created by Clinical_T-Bagg in order to take the MW2 community by storm. [GHoD] or God's Hands of Death became known February 18, 2010 when it finally emerged and started dominating other clans in the Modern Warfare 2 community. [GHoD] is currently recruiting members who not only want to win, but also have alot of fun at the same time. We are a very TACTICAL, PRESTIGIOUS CLAN. When it comes to battles, our side is the one you will want to be on. If your not, well lets just say SORRY 'BOUT YOUR LUCK. We look forward to a GREAT ERA in MW2 as [GHoD] rises and others fall. SO JOIN NOW OR DIE!!!!!!!!!

Please click on the register button and make an application on the forum.
Gods Hand of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very TACTICAL, PRESTIGIOUS CLAN. When it comes to battles, our side is the one you will want to be on. We look forward to a GREAT ERA in MW2 as [GHoD] rises and others fall. SO JOIN NOW OR DIE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterSquadsLog in
Welcome to GHoD!
[GHoD]iBlameLag is the new clan leader, we are also looking for an administration team and officers.
We are currently recruiting for XBOX and PS3 on Modern Warfare 2. We may launch a BFBC2 Team if there is interest.
Member of the week is [GHoD]schiavone925 congrats expect your bonus rank points soon!

Yo home dawgs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GHoD]iBlameLag
Admin
[GHoD]iBlameLag

Yo home dawgs Empty
PostSubject: Yo home dawgs   Yo home dawgs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Am I still the leader of the Ares unit? king
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg
Admin
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg

Yo home dawgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo home dawgs   Yo home dawgs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:43 pm

that you are my good friend. you will always be Ares unit leader. you were here from the start. and as far as im concerned you are still co leader of GHoD alon with me and Flanders
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]iBlameLag
Admin
[GHoD]iBlameLag

Yo home dawgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo home dawgs   Yo home dawgs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 pm

who the heck is Flanders? when did he get here? geek
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Flanders4tl
GOD
GOD

Yo home dawgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo home dawgs   Yo home dawgs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:25 am

im a crumpet and i made the website Very Happy

Also as soon as i saw ur name i GHoDded you straight away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ghod.darkbb.com
[GHoD]iBlameLag
Admin
[GHoD]iBlameLag

Yo home dawgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo home dawgs   Yo home dawgs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:54 pm

[GHoD]Flanders4tl wrote:
im a crumpet and i made the website Very Happy

Also as soon as i saw ur name i GHoDded you straight away Very Happy
Much appreciated! What a Face
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Flanders4tl
GOD
GOD

Yo home dawgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo home dawgs   Yo home dawgs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:51 am

Tbag was in my last clan so i thought id come and help out after my second clan failed epically
Back to top Go down
https://ghod.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Yo home dawgs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo home dawgs   Yo home dawgs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo home dawgs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gods Hand of Death :: Squad Lists :: Ares-
Jump to: