Gods Hand of Death
[GHoD] was created by Clinical_T-Bagg in order to take the MW2 community by storm. [GHoD] or God's Hands of Death became known February 18, 2010 when it finally emerged and started dominating other clans in the Modern Warfare 2 community. [GHoD] is currently recruiting members who not only want to win, but also have alot of fun at the same time. We are a very TACTICAL, PRESTIGIOUS CLAN. When it comes to battles, our side is the one you will want to be on. If your not, well lets just say SORRY 'BOUT YOUR LUCK. We look forward to a GREAT ERA in MW2 as [GHoD] rises and others fall. SO JOIN NOW OR DIE!!!!!!!!!

Please click on the register button and make an application on the forum.
Gods Hand of Death
[GHoD] was created by Clinical_T-Bagg in order to take the MW2 community by storm. [GHoD] or God's Hands of Death became known February 18, 2010 when it finally emerged and started dominating other clans in the Modern Warfare 2 community. [GHoD] is currently recruiting members who not only want to win, but also have alot of fun at the same time. We are a very TACTICAL, PRESTIGIOUS CLAN. When it comes to battles, our side is the one you will want to be on. If your not, well lets just say SORRY 'BOUT YOUR LUCK. We look forward to a GREAT ERA in MW2 as [GHoD] rises and others fall. SO JOIN NOW OR DIE!!!!!!!!!

Please click on the register button and make an application on the forum.
Gods Hand of Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a very TACTICAL, PRESTIGIOUS CLAN. When it comes to battles, our side is the one you will want to be on. We look forward to a GREAT ERA in MW2 as [GHoD] rises and others fall. SO JOIN NOW OR DIE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterSquadsLog in
Welcome to GHoD!
[GHoD]iBlameLag is the new clan leader, we are also looking for an administration team and officers.
We are currently recruiting for XBOX and PS3 on Modern Warfare 2. We may launch a BFBC2 Team if there is interest.
Member of the week is [GHoD]schiavone925 congrats expect your bonus rank points soon!

xST3ALTH SN1P3x

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xST3ALTH SN1P3x
Private
Private

xST3ALTH SN1P3x Empty
PostSubject: xST3ALTH SN1P3x   xST3ALTH SN1P3x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm

GT: xST3ALTH SN1P3x
Favorite Gun(s):Ump45,ACR, Intervention, and TAR-21
Playing style : Umm I am EXTREMELY SERIOUS when playing with groups but when alone I tend to try out different things.
How many hours do you play a week? Well I have school so about 10-20 hours a week on weekends I play more.
Your K/D ratio (found under Kills in the Leaderboards in Barracks.): I think right now it is 1.04
Favorite game mode?:Hardcore S & D, Domination, TDM
Do you own a mic?(suggested): yes
Timezone: Eastern
Gamebattles username: xST3ALTHSN1P3x
Age: 11 Turning 12 in may ( no sqeaking voice one time someone said i sounding like a 10 year old that smoked pot)
Where did you hear about us: From facebook on a MW2 page
About Me: Really tired off getting my ass kicked by people with a nube toob setup and my team sucking so i want to be in a group
How should we contact you (Email, AIM, MSN etc.)? MSG me on XBL
How active can you be on the site? Whenever necissary.

Extra stuff: I am getting a PS3 in may 11,2010 so i will be playing on that and i am getting mw2 with it
Back to top Go down
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg
Admin
[GHoD]Clinical_T-Bagg

xST3ALTH SN1P3x Empty
PostSubject: Re: xST3ALTH SN1P3x   xST3ALTH SN1P3x I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 pm

wats up man, add me on the psn wenever u get a ps3 bud. we look foward to havin u. ur initiation will start wen u get ur ps3. good luck.
Back to top Go down
xST3ALTH SN1P3x
Private
Private

xST3ALTH SN1P3x Empty
PostSubject: Re: xST3ALTH SN1P3x   xST3ALTH SN1P3x I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:58 pm

yeah i cant wait to get my ps3 eiter but i messe up i dont play hardcore i just had that there by accident but look at my post titled "SUPPORT Z7taylorZ7 " it hasa toolbar your can download that gives him money for a new laptop so he cn make more videos. Peace. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

xST3ALTH SN1P3x Empty
PostSubject: Re: xST3ALTH SN1P3x   xST3ALTH SN1P3x I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xST3ALTH SN1P3x
Page 1 of 1